The firm was established by Roy L. Weinfeld P.A. after his extensive experience with two prestigious Miami law firms. Mr. Weinfeld sought to bring his fine training in the areas of commercial and creditors’ rights litigation to better service his diverse clientele. The firm aims for excellence in its aggressive litigation approach yet tempers it with high standards of decorum in the courts and among counsel.
Statement of Practice Summary:
Creditors’ Rights in Bankruptcy, Commercial Collections, Evictions, Foreclosures, Replevins, Post-Judgment Enforcement and Mediation
Year Established: 2000
Roy L. Weinfeld, P.A. has represented institutional and private lenders, equipment floor and floor plan finance companies, auto finance companies, commercial, residential property owners and management companies, and small businesses.
Languages: English & Spanish
Recognitions: AV Rated since January 2007.
Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil (2022) and County Mediation (2021)
- Florida Bar, 1995
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Middle, and Northern Districts of Florida. 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 1995
- B.A., University of Miami, 1989, Honors Program
In Re: Porterfield, 331 B.R. 480 (Bankr. S.D. Fla. 2005) – defined a Rental Purchase Agreement (“RPA”) as a lease, not an installment contract. Therefore, a Debtor must assume or reject the RPA. This decision set precedent in Florida bankruptcy law.
FLORIDA BAR SEMINARS
- Florida Moratoriums on Evictions and Foreclosures
- Constitutionality on Governor’s Order on Moratoriums
- Bankruptcy Implications in Real Estate
- Understanding the Commercial Letter of Intent
- Florida Replevin Law
- Proceedings Supplementary in Florida
- Fundamentals of Florida Foreclosure Law
- Fundamentals of Florida Association Lien Foreclosure Law